Monday, January 3, 2011

My sun

It has been well over a year since my last post and I am proud to say I've actually been pretty busy. I've been to a hand full of countries and I've experienced some very great things, however I have also come across my share of gruesome things. I have seen death in a manor in which no one should ever have to see it. I am proud to say that although I have grown I have not changed. I have been able to share these events in my life with friends and family, and even though they are wonderful and terrible things they do not define who I am. This may bring up a question for you. What does define me? Well I'm inclined to say that my motivation and ethics define me as a person. This is the case to an extent, but to really get a good definition of who I am and how I came to be the person that I am you must look to my beloved wife. She is quiet literally the sun in my sky. I would not be where I am today with out her loving insight and thoughtful words of advice. She is my best friend, my spouse, my lover, my adviser, and my favorite cook. She really is the full package and I am proud to call her my own.

I write in this blog so I can look back and remind myself how my life used to be and see what changes have happened. I'm happy to look back on it and see that not much has changed in my life besides location. I will hopefully be writing more often for other purposes and to tell some stories and to express myself.

No comments: